ePCR Software from WebMedicPro is state-of-the art web-native EMS software delivered turnkey in a field-ready EMS tablet. It is designed to eliminate paper work and streamline collection of medical data in the field by Paramedics and EMT personnel, to deliver accurate electronic patient care reports. We have integrated our ePCR software into the NejAut™ EMS Data Collection Tablet. The NejAut is the ONLY turnkey pre-hospital patient care data collection and reporting system.
The WebMedicPro ePCR solution is the industry’s most technologically advance turnkey field-ready patient care reporting solution.
WebMedicPro’s ePCR meets the budget of any organization. The ePCR solution from WebMedicPro is a hosted service and requires no investment in any Hardware or IT infrastructure.
As part of our service, we provide you with NejAut™ a field-ready EMS tablet that is designed to operate as your run-report. Using the NejAut™, the paramedics are able to simplify data collection (by filling out a run-report form), improve access to information, and enhance operational efficiency.
The hosted ePCR solution from WebMedicPro helps you realize critical operational and financial benefits, regardless of the size of your organization or resources.
WebMedciPro ePCR will be delivered fully customized in a format tailored to meet your requirements. WebMedicPro hosted and a complete turnkeu ePCR is designed to eliminate any/all IT maintenance and budget worries.
The NejAut Tablet
Our ePCR is delivered fully customized and installed in our NejAut tablets. The software can be used on the tablet or on the Web with accompanying hosting package that includes version updates, disaster recovery, security and backup for one affordable monthly fee.
Using the EMS tablet and ePCR software, Paramedics and EMTs now have an easy-to-use device to quickly and accurately generate complete, real-time electronic patient care reports in a mobile environment.
NejAut is the first field data tablet in the industry to combine proven, reliable technology with the most user-friendly interface that helps you to eliminate paper processes, gain efficiency, and meet compliance.
• Easy-to-use interface (just a simple form to fill out)
• Complete and submit incident reports in the field
• Complete patient data - demographics, PMH, allergies, meds & more
• Automatic attributes for adults and pediatric
• Automated data validation to ensure complete & accurate records
• Many auto calculated data entry (Glasgow Coma Scale, age, mileage, etc.)
• Capture electronic signatures in the field
• Generate editable narratives
• Runs available for viewing and printing at hospitals
• Wirelessly access and deliver mission-critical information
• Auto syncing to the online portal (128 bit encryption)
• Auto save
• Refusal, ABN, and authorization forms
• No investment in purchasing or maintaining expensive computers, servers, or tablets
• Digitize the entire patient care processes with options of "live" data entry by crews while in the field, or post-trip data entry by billing personnel from a paper PCR
• Track & Manage incomplete records and streamline communications between the crew and the back-office administrators
• Keep patient records organized
• Manage your operation with user-definable processes and based on the type of Runs
• Receive quicker reimbursements without redundant data entry through real-time data exchange with EDIMis Billing Software
WebMedicPro provides both online AND offline system. It helps you streamline the entire life cycle of the incident - from dispatch to billing & collection. It improves the accuracy of managing emergency medical inventory within each truck with automated threshold alarms. Truck stock inventories can be immediately reconciled with other databases. All authorized staff members can have secure access to a web-based shared database, regardless of whether they are in the office, on a truck, or off-site.
Maintains and controls personnel records, documents, shifts and schedules.
Our mission is to market the most advanced, and most cost effective web-native ePCR system for the EMS industry.
ePCR Software: Patient Care Reporting Tools from WebMedicPro
© 2011 WebMedicPro