EMS ePCR Software from WebMedicPro is designed to eliminate paper work and streamline collection of medical data in the field by Paramedics and EMT personnel, and to deliver accurate electronic patient care reports. We have integrated our EMS ePCR Software into the NejAut™ EMS Data Collection Tablet. The NejAut is the ONLY turnkey pre-hospital patient care data collection and reporting system.
WebMedicPro’s EMS ePCR Software was designed in collaboration with real-life Paramedics to eliminate “paper work” by entering trip report information and billing information directly into an EMS Tablet. The data, once collected, is streamlined into the online system then to your billing software/system.
Our EMS ePCR Software solution delivers an end result which is a faster collection of data using accurate and timely electronic patient care reports. This allows Paramedics to save time and provide a high level of patient care.
The NejAut Tablet
Using the EMS tablet and EMS ePCR software, Paramedics and EMTs now have an easy-to-use device to quickly and accurately generate complete, real-time electronic patient care reports in a mobile environment.
NejAut is the first field data tablet in the industry to combine proven, reliable technology with the most user-friendly interface that helps you to eliminate paper processes, gain efficiency, and meet compliance.
• Easy-to-use interface (just a simple form to fill out)
• Complete and submit incident reports in the field
• Complete patient data - demographics, PMH, allergies, meds & more
• Automatic attributes for adults and pediatric
• Automated data validation to ensure complete & accurate records
• Many auto calculated data entry (Glasgow Coma Scale, age, mileage, etc.)
• Capture electronic signatures in the field
• Generate editable narratives
• Runs available for viewing and printing at hospitals
• Wirelessly access and deliver mission-critical information
• Auto syncing to the online portal (128 bit encryption)
• Auto save
• Refusal, ABN, and authorization forms
WebMedicPro System Features:
• Add and edit runs with Auto-save feature
• Track and view run history
• Staff accounts/permissions
• Manage vehicles, schedules and shifts
• Inventory Management
• Generate customized reports
• Export data to Excel
• Export to billing software
• Full search capabilities
• Self-service (dashboard) staff demographics
• Staff profile Administration
• Review and receive notification for QA/QI notes
• Generate customized run reports
• Data validation on each field
• Extendable Database
• Knowledgebase for essential protocols
WebMedicPro provides both online AND offline system. It helps you streamline the entire life cycle of the incident - from dispatch to billing & collection. It improves the accuracy of managing emergency medical inventory within each truck with automated threshold alarms. Truck stock inventories can be immediately reconciled with other databases. All authorized staff members can have secure access to a web-based shared database, regardless of whether they are in the office, on a truck, or off-site.
Maintains and controls personnel records, documents, shifts and schedules.
Our mission is to market the most advanced, and most cost effective web-native ePCR system for the EMS industry.
EMS ePCR Software Solutions Available from WebMedicPro
© 2011 WebMedicPro